Nigeria/China Connection

Mehr
08 Feb 2014 18:56 - 08 Feb 2014 19:01 #1 von Ingo
Nigeria/China Connection wurde erstellt von Ingo
Hi,

wer kennt sie nicht.... die Spammails mit verzweifelten Leuten die sicher ihr Geld transferieren möchten und einem freundlich bitten, gegen entsprechende Bezahlung, die Geldwäsche Transaktion zu unterstützen... :bash:

Eigentlich war ich auf der Suche um was zu finden um die Spammer zu ärgern.... hab leider noch nix passendes gefunden. Dabei bin ich über eine lustige Idee gestolper, da hat der Gespammte den Spammer geärgert und das hab ich nun auch mal versucht! :keule:

So Spam ist ja eigentlich ärgerlich, also warum nicht etwas Spaß damit haben?? :evil:

Folgende Mail hat mich erreicht:

Please contact me in regards to transaction.
Claudia.

Disclaimer added by CodeTwo Exchange Rules

Wollt ich ja schon löschen, dann dachte ich mir " Schaun wir mal was passiert!"

Hab darauf hin eine neue Freemail Adresse bei GMX registriert (natürlich nicht auf meinen Namen), Mail rein kopiert und zurück geschrieben ob wir uns kennen? :P

Da gabs dann folgende schwer verständliche Antwort....

Greetings,
Thanks for your response to my previous email and very sorry for the unconventional way I have made this contact with you. My name is Ms. Claudia NG Chun Hiu with Fubonbank (HONG KONG). I am Senior Vice President and Head of the corporate Banking.
History of my transaction: I am emailing you about a deposit a deceased customer left without a recognised next of kin to the sum of Nineteen Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars. The late customer has a personal account with us and he made a fixed deposit to the sum of US$19,800,000.00 in our branch. I would humbly appeal that you preserve the subjects of this email personal and reverence the truthfulness of the information you come by as a result of this email. I have been in charge of this department for years and to best of my knowledge, I have discharged my duty with equity and fairness.
However, I cannot claim these funds without presenting someone to stand as a next of kin otherwise our Bank will convert the funds into the public treasury. This is why I have come to you for the deal to take place. I am emailing you because I noticed that you and Mr Zachary the late customer have the same surname. I am ready to place you in a position to instruct the Bank to release the deposit to you as the closest surviving next of kin. Upon receipt of the deposit, I am prepared to share the money with you in half. That is, I will simply make you as the next of kin and have them release the deposit to you. We share the proceeds 50/50.
This is a fair deal without any risk attached either on your part or on my part as long as we comply with the laws governing the claiming of funds in our Bank. I do not want you to come down to sign the late customers Funds Release Order because you cannot defend the source of the funds during the signing as our remittance department may decide to ask you some significant questions which you may not answer correctly thereby jeopardizing the transaction. Therefore you will inform our establishment that you will not be able to come down for the signing. I will work with an attorney called Sook Young Yeu who also reside in Hong Kong to perfect all arrangements in your favour and the funds will be paid to you for our own use.
Please if you are interested in continuing with this transaction, I request you to get back to me soon as possible so that we can proceed towards the positivity of this deal. I am a woman of good repute and I see this as an opportunity to give a better life to my family. I ask that you do not destroy my chance, if you will not work with me let me know and let me move on with my life but do not destroy me.
Let us collaborate together if you don’t want to please keep it yourself only.
Many Thanks,
Claudia Hiu.
Tel: +85281970870

10 Millionen US Dollar für mich!! Ich werd Millionär!!!!! :freuen: :freuen:

Meine neue Freundin Claudia hat wohl ein paar Aussetzer oder Google Translate hat was verschluckt beim konvertieren von Chinesisch in Englisch oder so...

Werd Ihr gleich mal noch einen netten Brief zurück schreiben...... :whistle:
Mal sehen was kommt...

Gruß Ingo

...gesendet von meinem Desktop PC mit Röhrenmonitor....
Letzte Änderung: 08 Feb 2014 19:01 von Ingo.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

• MitSchuhbischHi
  • MitSchuhbischHis Avatar
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Mehr
08 Feb 2014 21:32 #2 von MitSchuhbischHi
MitSchuhbischHi antwortete auf Nigeria/China Connection
hihi, sowas find ich lustich :P , weiter machen!

L200 BJ 2010, BFG AT KO2 265/70 R17, Trailmaster FW +50mm,H&R Spurv.+60mm, ARB Bullbar, ARB Roof Rack, Dachscheinwefer v/h, ARB Markise 1250, stabo xm5003 CB-Funke, Safari Snorkel, 12000er...

• Redneck
  • Rednecks Avatar
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Wir können alles, außer Hochdeutsch!!!
Mehr
09 Feb 2014 15:55 #3 von Redneck
Redneck antwortete auf Nigeria/China Connection
Sag mal der Mrs. Claudia, sie soll man ein paar Bilder schicken... ;)

Toyota Hilux 2.8

www.stoapfaelze...s.com

• PJ0709
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 4x4 = 16
Mehr
10 Feb 2014 09:21 #4 von PJ0709
PJ0709 antwortete auf Nigeria/China Connection
ui. 10.000.000 talerchen; da brauchste dich mit der software vom forum net mehr selbst rumärgern sondern hast deine angestellten dafür :daumen:

Gruß

Robert

Fahrzeug:
Ford Ranger XLT DoKa 2012

Mehr
11 Feb 2014 09:55 - 11 Feb 2014 09:55 #5 von Ingo
Ingo antwortete auf Nigeria/China Connection
Moin,

ja so 10 Mille in der Portokasse wären schon schön!

Claudia hat zurück geschrieben, scheint aber nur ein begrenztes Repertoire an vorgefertigten E-Mails zu haben, da Sie mir genau den selben Text nochmal geschickt hat... :bash:

Hab mal gefragt was ich tun soll um meine 10 Mille zu bekommen....
...ich mach schon eine Wunschliste was ich mir alles gönne! :lachkrampf:

Gruß Ingo

Letzte Änderung: 11 Feb 2014 09:55 von Ingo.

• Redneck
  • Rednecks Avatar
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Mehr
11 Feb 2014 09:58 #6 von Redneck
:daumenhoch:

Toyota Hilux 2.8

www.stoapfaelze...s.com

Mehr
11 Feb 2014 20:17 #7 von Ingo
Ingo antwortete auf Nigeria/China Connection
Servus,

jetzt will Claudia aber alles wissen! Name, Adresse und auch noch eine Kopie von meinem Ausweis! :woohoo:

Ich schick Ihr mal den Max Mustermann.... :lachkrampf:

Greetings from Hong Kong,
Thanks for your email. I will like to tell you that in inheritance the next of kin can be anybody, it is not compulsory for the next of kin to be related to the late customer, it does not even matter if you are from different countries but in this case the uniqueness of the same surname with you we bring us to a perfect conclusion. The most important thing is that there must be documents to show for it, which would make you a sole next of kin to the late customer. You should not have anything to worry about, I will do everything legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly, it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking, and you have my word. The attorney will prepare the necessary Affidavits which shall put you in place as next of kin to Mr Zackary he will obtain the necessary clearances from the Hong Kong authorities which will cover all the aspects involved in this transaction.
The lawyer (Sook Young Yeu) will handle all matters of probate on your behalf, he will have all the documents completed, and with these documents he will come forward to my bank to support the application which you will put forward to my bank that will speedy the immediate release and transfer of the funds to the account you shall open in a Bank I will recommend to you soon. My experience as a Banker will make this transaction scale through with ease all I want you to do is to follow my instructions very well. I promise you that you will not in any way regret your collaboration with me. We can do this if we join our hands together and work in one accord and also you will need to assure me that I will have unlimited access to my own 50% share once the funds has been transferred into your account In a bank I will recommend to you because the funds is going to be transferred into your account and not mine so you are the one to assure me that you will get my own share to me.
I will need you to provide me with your following information so that the lawyer will start work on the process.
Yours Name:
Yours Address:
Yours Telephone:
Yours Occupation:
Country of Residence:
Please also scan and email to me an identification document either passport or driver’s license or a national identity card along with the required details above.
Once I get this information, I will also send you my identity so that you will know whom you are transacting with. I will have our lawyer (Sook Young Yeu) go ahead to process the relevant documents which will make you the next of kin to late Zackary. I requested your information above as this documents will be presented at the probate office here in Hong Kong so as to give this transaction legal backing and legitimacy. Upon receipt of this information the lawyer would go ahead and procure this documents and as soon as we have secured the documents, you will make official application to my bank on the strength of this documents that the funds should be released to you as the bona-fide next of kin to the Late customer Immediately your application is received and approved by my Bank after due consideration an approval of funds will be issued to you as the rightful owner of the funds You need not to worry as I would use my position to facilitate the approval and the subsequent release of the funds to you. I am currently working on a corresponding Bank that you can contact and get an account with once I am done I will let you know the Bank that you need to contact and get an account opened in your name be patient with me please; You will be required to open an account in your name in this Bank. The money would be transferred to your account which you will open, this is the best way for a transaction like this to stop all interference from your country of residence and it will also protect us from my Bank. I want us to enjoy this money in peace when we conclude, so you should listen to my instructions and follow them faithfully. Also you have to know that I cannot transfer this money in my name as my bank will be aware that it is from me, this is why I need you.

Looking forward to a good collaboration with you I so much rely on you my new found friend.
Many Thanks,
Claudia Hiu.
Tel: +85281970870

Mehr
11 Feb 2014 21:53 #8 von 4Wühler
4Wühler antwortete auf Nigeria/China Connection
Mach langsam und vorsichtig Ingo....ist bald Valentinstag :)

Frauen können ganz gescheit um den Finger wickeln....wenn se wollen.

Gruß
Frank

Garderobe für das Grobe

• Redneck
  • Rednecks Avatar
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Mehr
12 Feb 2014 06:07 #9 von Redneck
Wir warten immer noch auf das Bild von Claudia...
Dateianhang:

Toyota Hilux 2.8

www.stoapfaelze...s.com

• PJ0709
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 4x4 = 16
Mehr
12 Feb 2014 10:38 #10 von PJ0709
PJ0709 antwortete auf Nigeria/China Connection
geb doch einfach die daten von jürgen weiter :lachkrampf: :lachkrampf: :lachkrampf: :undweg: :prost: :evil: :whistle:

Gruß

Robert

Fahrzeug:
Ford Ranger XLT DoKa 2012

Moderatoren: ElkiOffRoad-RangerBigPitDynomikeSiskomonty
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.063 Sekunden