Nigeria/China Connection

Mehr
15 Feb 2014 12:44 #31 von Ingo
Ingo antwortete auf Nigeria/China Connection
Meine liebste Claudia hat wieder geschrieben! :freuen:

Good Day Partner,

Thank you for displaying some great concern and trust, certainly things are getting more genuine now. Originally I was having double thoughts about your genuineness, I needed to be careful due to the money involved and my career as a banker, but now you have proven to me that you are a extraordinary person of your words. I am very happy about this, you have earned my full respect and trust, and I hope you will live up to the respect I have for you, I have attached my work ID to this email for your perusal.

Please note that I am Senior Vice President and Head of the corporate Banking. so I will defend your claim immediately it reaches my department I will approve it in your name as the real owner of the funds after which my bank will contact you directly to inform you of its approval, just have the full self-assurance in me that no one is going to contact you regarding this issue, any investigation will go through my office. Nevertheless let me give you the details about Mr Zackary just for your record purpose.

Late Mr Zackary was born in the City of Guangzhou, in Hong Kong on the 7th day of Decemeber,1934.
Resident at Crossways of FuHua 3rd YiTian Road, FuTian District ShenZhen 518048 P.R.China.
Date of death January 31ST 2006
Cause of death: He died in a motor accident along with his family in the City Of Guangzhou.
His nature of job: Real estate investment in Asia region and in some part of Europe also he invested some of his funds in gambling; He was a very serious business minded person and also was into buying and selling of shares which appreciated for him over certain period of investment time.

In this light, I am sending you bank contact details of an offshore Bank that you are to contact and open an account in your name for you to make inquiries on offshore/on-line account opening in your name. I fully understand that these funds will be approved in your name in the next couple of days and I want us to immediately transfer the funds into this offshore account you will open so that it will not attract international financial regulators interest.

Like I advised you earlier that you open an account with this bank in your name, immediately the funds are released from Fubonbank (HONG KONG). They will be moved straight into your new offshore account and the transfer will not attract the attention of the monetary bodies, as the transfer will be seen as in-house transaction. (Same telex type with my Bank).You can then transfer the funds in safe bits from this online offshore account to your main account in your country. This is the best way I have figured out for us to deal and enjoy this money peacefully.

Please find below the banks information:

Santander Bank UK.
Tel: +44 122 437 0117
Fax: +44 122 437 0118
E-mail: Diese E-Mail-Adresse ist vor Spambots geschützt! Zur Anzeige muss JavaScript eingeschaltet sein!

I will await an update. Please do make contact with the bank by sending email so that the account opening can be fast, I had to remain awake to get the notification about this contact details, you know the time difference. Please contact the bank during UK working hours, as the bank is a UK Bank. I call you loved one so that we both understand that our trust in each other is that of blood relatives. God Bless you for your positive resolve to affect our lives. I will also advice that you call the bank immediately so that the account opening can be fast I will like to effect the transfer latest tomorrow or two days my time.

Let us collaborate together if you don’t want to please keep it yourself only.
Many Thanks,
Claudia Hiu.

Note: I advised that you call this bank and make inquiry about setting up the account because it is a busy and big bank, if you are unable to get them on phone, please send them e-mail.

Also schreibfaul isse ja nicht, man merkt deutlich dass das eine Frau sein muss! :undweg:

Jetzt wirds interessant.... ich soll ein Bankkonto per E-Mail in England eröffnen wo meine Millionen genug Platz haben!

Konto angeblich bei der Santander UK und dann eine E-Mail Adresse bei satgroupintl.com? Hmmm jetzt geht die Geldwäsche nach America und womöglich hab ich jetzt gleich die NSA auf dem Hals..... :S

Auf deren Firmenpage satgroupintl.com siehts ja noch relativ nach Unternehmen aus, bei Google mal nachgeschaut entpuppt sich die "Firma" als kleines Häuschen im Nirgendwo, aber wenigstens steht ein Pickup vor der Haustür! :P

Hmmm hab aus Neugierde da mal angerufen und bin bei einer Bandansage rausgekommen von angeblich der Santander Bank.... hat dann auch geklingelt aber dran gegenagen ist keiner.... :ka:
Ich vermute mal es ist eine Weiterleitung USA zu unserem Pickupfreund... na der hats wohl nicht mehr nötig am Wochenende ans Telefon zu gehen.....

Lass mir für Claudi jetzt mal noch was einfallen, so eine junge Beziehung will ja gepflegt werden! :lachkrampf:

Gruß Ingo

...gesendet von meinem Desktop PC mit Röhrenmonitor....

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
15 Feb 2014 12:56 #32 von redford
redford antwortete auf Nigeria/China Connection

Ingo schrieb: ... und womöglich hab ich jetzt gleich die NSA auf dem Hals..... :S ...

Die NSA hast Du wahrscheinlich schon seit Deiner ersten Mail an

Deine "neue Freundin" an der Backe :whistle: .

Gruß ralph

Furten fetzt...

Offroading is not a crime!

Mehr
15 Feb 2014 17:35 #33 von Wurmloch
Wurmloch antwortete auf Nigeria/China Connection
Schon witzig!

Google mal "scambaiting"

Oder schau: www.netzwelt.de....html

:lol: Uwe

Ford Ranger Wildtrack (2013) / Moto Guzzi LeMans III (1981)

Mehr
16 Feb 2014 18:43 - 16 Feb 2014 18:44 #34 von 4Wühler
4Wühler antwortete auf Nigeria/China Connection
Nee Jürgen,

also geldgierig bin ich nicht, aber bei so nem riesen Batzen gehen einem doch so Gedanken durch die Birne...
apropos Gedanken...dieser Satz läßt mich grad grübeln :whistle:

Ingo schrieb:
Also schreibfaul isse ja nicht, man merkt deutlich dass das eine Frau sein muss! :undweg:

Gruß Ingo

:lachkrampf: :undweg:
Gruß Frank

Garderobe für das Grobe
Letzte Änderung: 16 Feb 2014 18:44 von 4Wühler.

• Redneck
  • Rednecks Avatar
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Wir können alles, außer Hochdeutsch!!!
Mehr
16 Feb 2014 18:48 #35 von Redneck
Redneck antwortete auf Nigeria/China Connection
Hi Franky!

Hmmm... Falls das eine Anspielung sein sollte, dann:
Dateianhang:

Gerade ich, wo ich mich doch immer so kurz fasse...
Dateianhang:
;)

Toyota Hilux 2.8

www.stoapfaelze...s.com

Mehr
16 Feb 2014 19:33 #36 von 4Wühler
Auaaaaa..... :unsure: , aber um auf Nummer sicher zu gehen können wir ja beim nächsten Treffen mal gemeinsam im Wald pinkeln.... ;) :P

Gruß
Frank

Garderobe für das Grobe

• Redneck
  • Rednecks Avatar
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Wir können alles, außer Hochdeutsch!!!
Mehr
16 Feb 2014 19:39 #37 von Redneck
Redneck antwortete auf Nigeria/China Connection
Ok... Ich werd´ mich bestimmt nicht hinsetzen!!!!
Dateianhang:

Toyota Hilux 2.8

www.stoapfaelze...s.com

Mehr
16 Feb 2014 20:19 #38 von 4Wühler
Ok,ok,ok.....ich glaubs dir schon :) (hast aber auch immer den passenden Smilie parat :) )

na gut, dann pinkeln wir eben zusammen "Pickuptrucks" auf die Wiese...ist zwar etwas lang, sollte aber zu schaffen sein.
Du machst "Pickup" ich mach "trucks"....liegt zwar kein Schnee, und man(n) siehts nicht gleich...aber nach all dem "Trinken in flüssiger Form" wächst dort nix mehr, und dann sieht man`s schon ;)

Gruß
Frank

Garderobe für das Grobe

Mehr
17 Feb 2014 09:55 #39 von Daimler Small
Daimler Small antwortete auf Nigeria/China Connection
Männer´s,

"verwässert" mir hier jetzt bitte nicht den Thread! :box:

WAS soll den Claudia und/oder der NSA von uns denken?

Und das noch, wo sich Ingo so eine Mühe gibt :troesten:

Knall un wech, der
DS,

staatlich geprüfter L 200 Hasser....... :rote_karte:

Bleibt gesund und munter!

DODGE RAM 1500 Hemi Crew Cab, Mod. 2011 mit Gas.

Mehr
22 Mai 2014 01:03 #40 von Richard
Richard antwortete auf Nigeria/China Connection
Hi Ingo,

ich muss den alten Faden doch nochmal hoch holen.:D
Was ist denn jetzt aus dem Date mit Caudia geworden? Ist Dein Konto nun gefüllt?:p

Gruß
Richard :banghead:

Moderatoren: ElkiOffRoad-RangerBigPitDynomikeSiskomonty
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.095 Sekunden